Sunday, April 22, 2012

Tiptoe through the Tulips





 Two weekends ago was a much awaited spring thrill for me....tulip time!!!  This smorgasbord of photos is just a small fraction of the hundreds of frames I shot at the Fellows Riverside Rose Garden at Mill Creek Park.

It was sunny, a tad warm in the sun, a little chilly in the breeze, but overall a nice afternoon of tulip gawking.


 




The smooth delicate petals, the bright colors, all a magnificent display of God's handiwork in my most favorite kind of flower!  So I beg you pardon for the superfluous pictures in this post but it was the least I could share!

Also, I could not find a reading long enough for this post, so I decided since a picture was worth a thousand words, I would just let the pictures of God's creation do the talking this time.  So enjoy!












What is YOUR favorite color tulip?  There are so many varieties, it is hard to choose.  Put a comment below and tell us the best color tulip you have ever seen....both in the garden and in a vase.  (I love to see them anywhere!)
  



Close Up




1 comment:

  1. The flowers appear on the earth; the time of the singing of birds is come, and the voice of the turtle is heard in our land;
    (Song of Solomon 2:12)

    ReplyDelete