Saturday, August 6, 2011

A Guest Behind the Lens

Stopped at a park in Speculator, NY

It is a rare event when someone else is behind the lens, and catches me in a photo.  But since I was busy taking care of our new little hound during this stop on the way home, my co-pilot (an apparent undercover shutterbug) grabbed my camera and snapped a couple nice shots of our new boy as I walked him around the park.  Since both me and the puppy were unsuspecting subjects, the photos turned out very nice!  I always prefer a candid style to my photography, with ambient light, and I always think the best poses are the ones unplanned.  So enjoy these shots taken without me behind the lens!



He decided he wanted to be pet, instead of taking a walk

Trying to get him interested in fetching a stick

No comments:

Post a Comment